Chimney Kleen, Inc. is a family owned and operated Nashville chimney cleaning business established by Jim Singleton, who graduated from Belmont University in Nashville and did graduate work at the University of Alabama. After teaching the sciences in Tennessee and New Mexico, he began chimney work in 1973. His nearly 40 years of experience with fireplaces, chimneys and dryer vents has served as a foundation which allowed Chimney Kleen, Inc. to grow into one of the most technologically advanced chimney companies anywhere.
Carolyn Singleton is our knowledgeable and courteous Office Manager who oversees a highly efficient office operation, managing schedules, computers and administration.
Greg Singleton, Jim and Carolyn’s son, is Field Supervisor. He has 25 years with Chimney Kleen. He went on his first chimney job with Jim when he was 12 years old, but we don’t count his experience until he began full-time-as an adult. Greg is also a master level chimney, vent and masonry professional.
Nikolas, Greg’s son, is an apprentice sweep and performs quality work for Chimney Kleen.
The level of expertise and experience at Chimney Kleen allows us to take on complex projects that many companies are not willing, competent or able to do. When your chimney or dryer vent project requires the ultimate in skill, expertise and experience, Chimney Kleen is a team you can trust.
Credits & Affiliations
- Forty years servicing more than 50,000 chimneys and dryer vents
- CMCT Certification (Certified Master Chimney Technician)
- CCP Certification (Certified Chimney Professionals)
- Member NCSG (National Chimney Sweep Guild)
- Member BBB (Better Business Bureau)
- A+ The highest rating given by the Better Business Bureau
- Our current regular chimney customer list includes customers going back almost 40 years
- No mess cleaning procedures
- Full line of services (whatever you need)
- Consistently strong reputation of honesty and integrity
- Guardian System Flue/Smoke Chamber Relining Certification (cast-in-place)
- Copperfield Flue Relining Training (stainless steel)
- Bellfires Fireplace Chimney Certification
All our work is guaranteed to be performed and completed in a professional manor and in compliance with local and national standards of excellence. Our prices are competitive and our quality and our attention to detail are unsurpassed